Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Emotions disappear when we understand our wants and reasons we are enraged/disappointed etc.

When you see ourselves going through certain emotions,

we ask ourselves why, to understand ourselves and we'll find out that these strong emotions will disappear. In a certain sense, the world isn't that complicated when you're able to analyse the purpose, reason of someone's action. Their thoughts and past events that have affected them.

While I attempt to find out the different reasons why people pen down their thoughts, I will not force myself to write or stop myself from doing so. Afterall, the aim of a blog is to satisfy the need in us. There is still a need for me to get certain recognition and agreement, there isn't a need for me to suppress it.

There is a diminishing need to write here,

because there really isn't that much of a point of letting people know who I am, when I have things clearly sorted in my mind. Is the intention of writing purely to find someone who understands me, to gain recognition?

Where's the line between showing off and modesty?

No comments: